Saturday, January 3, 2015

A Lil Henna Crazy

Lately I have been slightly obsessed with hennas. Okay I'll be truthful, I've been more then a little obsessed with them, they are just so beautiful and mesmerizing. Since I didn't really want to pay 15 plus for a henna, I decided that I would do my own. All I did was look up the closest Indian Market to me and purchased some henna ink. Ever since then I have been trying to give anyone one a Henna who lets me. I also want to perfect the skills since I do best with artistic things. Enough rambling I'll just show you the two that I have done so far.

This is my very first one, just practicing the different style and techniques that used, don't think I did that bad

This is one that I did for my friend, before she went to a Gala tonight. (Please ignore the snapchat caption, it was just something I couldn't help but show the world.)

9 comments:

  1. This looks amazing!!

    http://theprintedsea.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, beautiful !
    love those details.
    X

    Follow me on GFC, I always follow back.
    WWW.HEKYMA.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, its very time consuming but worth it in the end! xx

      Delete
  3. Love henna, it always just looks so nice and reminds me of summer...really want to learn how to do it properly!
    Feel free to check out our latest post x
    http://looklovewear.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/london-fashion-week-aw15-ootd-and.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, i just looked at a lot of videos and different designs and started practicing on my self in friends, so you should try it too!

      Delete
  4. Girl, I wish I could do that!!! Is it really hard? I want a henna hand tattoo so bad!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Getting the hang of actually getting used tube that the henna is in, but other then that its pretty easy

      Delete