Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Forgotten Files




I have pretty bittersweet memories over these set of pictures. I was so excited cause this was the day that I was going to the Kehlani concert, I had gotten all dressed up early in hopes to take some bomb blog pics. Wellll, seemed that my camera and tripod had the opposite idea. Mid-way of my picture taking my tripod falls tragically breaking my precious camera. Several months later, and a whole new year I have gotten decided to post these hidden files on my laptop. For my "photoshoot" to be so short lived that day the only three pictures that I did happen to get aren't that bad, so for that I'm satisfied. 

My two piece is a romper from the thrift store that ended up being too small. With the help of my mom and some random lace trim in the house we were able to achieve this cute and comfy outfit. I opted for my trusty navy blue chucks cause the concert was standing room only so I had to have to shoes that wouldn't kill my feet.


ttfn ( tbt to those AOL chatroom days)


No comments:

Post a Comment