Monday, December 12, 2016

Neutrals + Turban

Hello fellow bloggers!

It's currently finals week and of course like every other college student I'm procrastinating because thats what we do best. I really just bored and have nothing to do until I have my last final on Wednesday. So this make it the perfect time to post some thanksgiving pictures. 

Recently I've gotten into the turban phase, not only is it great for days when you don't feel like doing your hair but it's also great for making a boring outfit less boring. I'm surprised I haven getting one in every color yet.

Theres really not much details to add about my outfit. My necklaces from forever 21, as well as my shirt. Jeans are from toyshop (which are the best pair of jeans ever). Purse is Dooney and Burke and lastly the scarf is from Walmart.

No comments:

Post a Comment