Monday, May 15, 2017

Finding Your Personal Style

 I've decided to make these post because I was recently looking at older pictures and seeing how myself and my style has evolved over the years. We all have gone through the phases of where I style was nothing how you are at all. My style first started changing around freshmen year of high school. That's when tumblr was such a huge part of fashion and I tried so hard to have that different style like those on tumblr and it just didn't fit me .
With that tumblr trend I also started to thrift a lot more and added a lot of "vintage" pieced to my wardrobe. And looking back on it it looks just so forced.



As I got older in high school and senior year came I and my style was looking a little more like myself.  With this style I stopped with loud prints and forcing "tumblr trends". This is also where I became more comfortable in my skin.


Now it is my Junior year and college and I find that my style really become my own.
I now wear things for comfort but yet stylish. The basics in my wardrobe include some sort of sneakers, jeans and t-shirt. On some occasions you'll catch me in a dress or skirt but usually some sneakers are included in those outfits.The main trend that I have also noticed in my style is monochrome looks,as well as denim on denim.

As I grow and find myself more I also find my style more. There is still so much more in life and many more expriences that will probably affect my style as well. I hope to continue to add more photos to my blog and see how my style evolves even more. I hope to take more risks in my style instead of playing it safe all the time. But that is main goal for my style for this year.
Thats all love

No comments:

Post a Comment